Image Tour on the World Wide Telescope
Credit: Gemini Observatory
View the legacy images in the rich Digitized Sky Survey environment on World Wide Telescope (WWT).
Instructions for Windows users:
1. Go to World Wide Telescope and install Windows Client.
2. Click on the Gemini Legacy Image Tour to open with WorldWide Telescope or save it on your desktop and double click to run.
Instructions for Intel Mac users:
1. Go to World Wide Telescope and click on Preview Web Client.
2. Install Silverlight (the web client will not work for Power Macs).
3. Click on the Gemini Legacy Image Tour to save it on your desktop.
4. Open the web client and click on Explore > Open > Tour. Locate the downloaded Gemini tour and Open.
Gemini Observatory Image/Video Usage Policy