Change page style:
RFP: Mauna Kea Chilled Water Renovation Project
Question 1: Would you happen to have the make and model of the existing equipment for the MK Chilled Water Renovation?
Answer: See Attachments below
Question 2: Do we leave any reclaimed R-22 refrigerant in your possession?
Answer: Reclaimed refrigerant shall be transferred to Gemini at the site the refrigerant is reclaimed from. (HBF or Summit)
In response to recent changes in requirements, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc (AURA) announces that the original RFP has been revised. Only Bidders who previously submitted proposals are eligible to submit revised bid proposals.
Revised Bid Opens: March 23rd, 2017
Revised Bids are due: March 31st, 2017 3:00 pm HST
Please see the revised bid requirements for details pertaining to Revised RFP.
Previously Released HBF RFP Documents:
Observatories Visitor Guide & Waiver Form (Acknowledgement Required)
Attachment 3: MK Equipment Provided By Gemini Observatory (Per MK Technical Specifications, Section 01010 Part 1/1.09):
- Item a & b CH-2N Modular Chiller & Isolation Frame
- Item c& d FC-1 Fluid Cooler & Isolation Frame
- Item e CP-5 Pump-end only
- Item f & g CP-6A & 6B Pump & Motor Assembly
- Item h CP-7 Pump & Motor Assembly
- Item i CP-8 Pump Assembly
- Item j & k AS-2, AS-3 & AS-4 Air Separator
- Item l & m ET-3 & ET-4 Expansion Tank
- Item n & o HX-2 & HX-3 Heat Exchanger
- Item p FM-1 thru FM-9 Flow Sensors
- Item q & r TCV-1 & TCV-2 Temperature Control Valve
- Item s & t NS-1 & NS-2 2-way Solenoid Valve
- Item uvw&x Gemini Control Hardware
- Item y PS Pressure Sensors, Differential Pressure and Pressure Gauges
- Item z TS Temperature Sensors and Temperature Gauge