The Gemini Observing Databases will be offline for several hours at each site while we perform software updates:
- Gemini North on Monday, November 21 from noon - 3pm, Hawaii time
- Gemini South on Tuesday, November 22 from 9am - noon, Chile time
During this time the following services will be unavailable:
- Observing Tool synchronizations and file transfers
- Phase I Tool guide star probability queries
- Non-sidereal target queries
- Integration Time Calculators
- Target of Opportunity triggers
The new 2023A Observing Tool will be available after the update and will be required to access the observing databases.
Please check this site for further announcements.
News CategoryScience Operations Announcements